More than a school,
we're a community
Each morning at Shanghai American School, 2,791 students are welcomed to one of our two beautiful campuses. But students attending classes is merely part of the SAS experience. Awaiting our families is a community – one that invites involvement, offers support, and fosters partnership with the school and, equally important, with each other.
students from Pre-K3 through Grade 12 on campuses in Pudong and Puxi.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marca:||San Marco Selle, S.R.L.|
|MPN:||SHI011S||Tipo de manga:||Manga corta|
|País/Región de fabricación:||Italia||Modelo:||Roam Jersey Black/Wh|
|Para:||Hombre||Anuncio de conjunto:||No|
|Producto no nacional:||No||Color:||Negro / Blanco|
countries have found a home in Shanghai, right here at SAS.
“I wish I would’ve gone here when I was a kid.”
Presenting Shanghai American SchoolIt seems that no matter what SAS visitors are looking for in the school, they come away with the same conclusion: “I wish I would’ve gone to school here when I was a kid.” It’s an understandable observation. Because the educational experience of SAS excels in many ways. Looking for a rigorous academic environment that can prepare your child for some of the world’s most laudable colleges, universities and fine arts programs? You can find that here. Seeking a philosophy that will nurture your child both inside and outside the classroom? Let us tell you about our dozens of clubs, service learning opportunities, and sports teams that range from participatory up to a varsity-level program that has earned 101 APAC championships. Searching for top facilities? Ours are unmatched in Shanghai, and our not-for-profit status means all revenue that goes into the school stays in the school, continually making the SAS experience even better. All of which has caused more than a few alumni to return to campus, look around, and say, “I wish I was still in school here.”
eighth graders have spent a month in a small village in Yunnan as part of Microcampus, one of SAS’ Signature Programs.
subjects are taught concurrently in the two-year interdisciplinary project-based learning program called Innovation Institute, one of SAS’ Signature Programs.
- Panaracer GravelKing SK+ Tire - 650b x 48, Tubeless, Folding
- Shimano 18 Bb-X Remare 5000D Hg Spinning Mulinello
- Biomaster Sw V2 4000Xg Limited Edition
- Major Craft CROSTAGE SURF CRX-1002SURF Spinning Rod
- Penn 515 Mag 3 Multiplier Fishing Reels - New in Box
- Mini-chaps Bizet Cuir black M Wide
- Mark Todd Wattierte Pro-ring Grooming Tasche One Size Navy Schokolade
- XCALIBER MARINE TROLLING ROD ROLLER GUIDES 30-80 LB (gold AND RED TRIM)
- Ryobi Applause spinning moulinet a tambour fixe
- Sänger Matchrute Posenrute - Specialist Heavy Match 3,60m 5-30g 3 Teile
- 1980s Mavic SSC 12 Speed Groupset France Peugeot PX10 Vintage Road Bike Cycling
- 48V 12Ah 1000W Hailong Lithium Cells li-ion e-Bike Battery & 2.5 Amp UK Charger
- Fenix LD75C 4200 Lumens White Red Green bluee Multi-color LED Flashlight [ TK75 ]
- La Sportiva Otaki - shoes for climbing performance on - ASK ME FOR YOUR SIZE
- Portable Aluminum Picnic Table w 4 Seats Folding Outdoor Camping Furniture New
- Lifeboat Compass in French Wood [ID 43059]
- Maglia a maniche corte ciclismo Santini 2019 Origine Fluo Arancio
- Scippis Lederhut Wilsons wetterfest Größe M (56 57) Wetterhut Sonne Regen
- Suntour Superbe Pro NOS Chainrings Vintage bike bicycle - Price per each
- Reifen Maxxis HighRoller II TLR faltbar 27.5x2.40 61-584 black 3C MaxxGrip, s
- Northland Professional Sean Tourenhose Art.Num. 02-0802614 dark navy Size 56
- Supreme Evolution jump saddle in hammered French leather and leather supports Eq
- Equinade Showsilk Concentrated SHAMPOO Horse Dog Cats animals Show Stables 20lt
- Rod by Bolentino Colmic Dentice 3.00mt 70-350g 2sezioni
- Harness leather set w spur rowel conchosNWOT
- Pro Lite Antero Carbon Wheelset pro-lite gravel mountain bike mtb 12x142 15x100
- TWIST GRIPS 75 THredTLE CABLE KILL STOP SWITCH STAND-UP SCOOTERS 43CC 49CC
- Pantalon d’équitation Micro Classic brown foncé 54
- RADIATOR BATH OIL 450W EUROMARINE 001836
- Brixton - B-Shield Crew Fleece - Heather Grey
- Men's Propper Lightweight Tactical Long Sleeve Button Up Khaki Shirt Teflon s L
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Scott FLOW Ecobike Ansmann JOLT
- 2018 Rawlings BB853 5150 33-30 BBCOR Baseball Bat (-3oz)
- Shimano RP5 Women's Carbon Boa Road Bike Cycling shoes White - 37 (US 5.5)
- Fusion Chair -Dk Grey Red (Ohio State University ) Digital Print Tailgate Portab
- Shimano Dura Ace Chainring 54t 130 BCD Vintage Bike NOS
- Terra Nation Schattendach Roa Kohu sand Strandmuschel Sonnenschutz Windschutz UV
- MLB St. Louis Cardinals Majestic Authentic Team Drive Ultra Streak Hoodie
- New 26er 27.5er 29er MTB Carbon Forks,1-1 8 Straight Steer Bicycle Carbon Forks
- CAMPAGNOLO Kettenblatt CE 39Z. 10-fach 135mm LK ca. 80g FC-CE239 8033874118665
- O'Neal Dirt Lid ZF Helmet Junkie Matte White
- John Whitaker Whitaker All PurposeSaddle
- Garmin Instinct Graphite 010-02064-00- GARMIN WARRANTY INCLUDED
- Shimano DIALUNA MB S800-L-4 Spinning Rod NEW
- TRUE Xcore 7 S18 Senior Handschuhe
- THOMAS TAYLOR BOWLS SIZE 2 WITH CARRY BAG & EMSMORN HOLDALL.
- Dt Swiss, Wheelset 29er, Hybrid H1950 Classic Cl for MTB E-Bike
- POMPA GONFIATORE COMPRESSORE BICI BICICLETTA MOTO AUTO PALLONI MANICO COMODO
- Signed Phil Taylor Darts Shirt
- Sugino SSG144 Pignon 49T (SSG144 49T black)
- Giro Man INSULATED VEST DARK SHADOW
- Daiwa polycarbonate discoloration dimming polarization glasses DN-4022H JAPAN
- Garmin forerunner 305 gps watch
- 12ft 3 8 Nylon Monofilament Mesh Fishing Net Saltwater Bait Casting Net White
- Shimano Tribal TX-2 Carp Rod TX2 FREE POST
destinations across China await our students' arrival each year as part of China Alive, an SAS Signature Program that deepens our students' appreciation of our host country.
As a not-for-profit, all revenue goes back into our school. Here’s proof.
On Tuesday, September 17, 1912, just months after the fall of the Qing Dynasty, SAS opened its doors to 38 students. The school occupied two buildings in the city’s Hongkou neighborhood, just north of the Bund. Founded by a group of missionaries, SAS quickly earned the backing of the American business community and by 1921, the two-building campus had grown to twelve buildings.
The 1940s were a challenging time for everyone in Shanghai. At SAS, the school persevered, thanks to a teacher who refused to let it close. Frank “Unk” Cheney created “Bootleg SAS” versions to navigate an ever-changing political climate and assure the educational excellence of SAS survived the tumultuous decade.
It was 1980, and after a “recess” that lasted 30 years, Shanghai once again needed premier education for the children of expats. The wife of a U.S. Consulate employee, Linnea C. Lauer, was tasked with re-founding SAS. That fall, class was once again in session for seven SAS students – three of whom were Lauer’s own children.
By the mid-1990s, SAS had outgrown our shared space with Shanghai’s famous Girls No. 3 School, and the demand was so strong, it called for not one but two campuses. For the next 2-3 years, the school was housed in two impressively designed makeshift campuses while our current ones were being built.
With a history that began in 1912, SAS is Shanghai’s most storied international school.